Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Building LBP while thinking about Identity

Building these LBP levels has been a lot of fun. I never realized how much time and effort it takes to build games like this, even though this game was meant for this. It took a lot of patience  time and effort that I did not think I was able to do. In the end I was able to make this:


It is not the greatest of video but it is a rough sketch of the idea that I wanted to make. It was great that Dr. Burton and Brandon were able to give some feedback on the level that was posted. It helped me to realize how important it was to get feedback from others on projects that could be great.

While making this game I feel like I am learning a lot about myself. In a way, I am discovering my identity more as I build these games and watch how others interact with the levels that I created. It's amazing to see this.

Or it could all be my "graduation googles". If anyone has seen How I met your mother, it's the episode of the exploding sub. Seasons 6 episode 20.
http://www.aoltv.com/2011/04/12/how-i-met-your-mother-season-6-episode-20-recap/

No comments:

Post a Comment