Monday, September 3, 2012

Devices

The movie minority report has inspired this guy to create this:

http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/gadgetbox/minority-report-interface-its-now-only-70-away-784828

 It is fascinating to learn how much we are influenced by movies and how that influence can lead civilization to become more involved in technology. As our society becomes more involved in the world of technology, we have either become too dependent on them. Question: When was the last time you looked at your cellphone? Or how many times a day do you look at your cellphone? Technology is great, I can say that I tend to look at my cellphone at least a hundred times a day. Seeing various devices comes into play is interesting, but I feel like we are becoming too dependent on it. I guess I have been watching too many dystopian movies/books, but if all technology were to just shut down one day, how many of us can survive in that type of world?

No comments:

Post a Comment