Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Media Fast...


Media fast, what to say about it.
It failed.
I came to the conclusion that I rely too much on media to get through everyday. From friday night to saturday night, I found myself on my computer and listening to music.

The intentions I had of going on this media fast was to focus on doing my homework. But it did not turn out so well. I ended up turning on music to block out the roommates to help me focus on the assignments that I had to do for the week. But eventually it led me to a direction where I ended up surfing the internet in less than an hour of the fast. I could have done better, and I plan to once I don't have many projects and assignments coming up.

The idea of the media fast is great. It was a great conclusion to how much I depend on the media and how I should lay off of it for a while and enjoy the things around me. One of these days I would love to sit in my hammock and pull out a good book to read in the sun. That would be my ideal day to to spend my media free day.

No comments:

Post a Comment