Saturday, November 10, 2012

Audio books, awesome


A friend recommended that I use books on tape in order to do reading for class, and I found it amazing. I typically thought that it was used for driving purposes.... I never thought much about it till this friend. I am able to get more things done than ever before. Currently I am "reading" for class and working on assignments for this class. It's amazing to see how technology can make us more productive than before. 

How do you feel about audio books? 

At the same time I feel like it takes away from the traditional aspects of reading books. In the modern age, everyone is considered to be busy, but everyone has a little bit of time to read. Is this the only way for people to read? I always wondered about how much technology is able to help us. 

Productivity vs. Technology. 
Link to Article
The more productive we are, the more we are required to work hard. It is interesting to see this correlation between the two. 

I enjoy reading, and I am neither for or against audio books. Some people are either visual learners or audio learners. For me, it is helping me to be more productive by doing two things at once. Instead of listening to music, I think I will try to "read" more books from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment